Want to install Windows 10 on your PC? Looking for installing Windows without DVD? Do you ever think of downloading Windows 10 from USB? Here you can check the process to download Windows 10. After you have installed Windows 10 using USB, you need to sign in to create .iso file. Here you can check How to install Windows 10 from USB and follow the below-mentioned process.
How to install Windows 10 from USB?
The user can install Windows 10 using USB pen drive and DVD. There are various other processes available online that you can use to install Windows 10 on your PC. To install Windows 10 via USB, the user need to follow the below-mentioned process:
Format drive and active Primary partition
- Make connection of USB drive with your technician PC.
- Open the disk management by clicking on start and then disk management.
- Press the right click button of USB drive partition and select the format option.
- Make the partition active by clicking on the right button of the USB drive partition and choose the partition as active.
Copy the setup of Windows to USB
- To copy Windows, you have to use File Explorer. Copy all the content of Windows DVD into the USB flash drive.
- Add the unattended file to active the installation process.
Check Root Explorer Apk and download on your device
How to Download Windows to PC?
- Make connection between USB flash drive into your PC.
- Open the selection menu for boot device and press the key including Esc/F10/F12. Choose the option to boot PC.
- Start your Windows setup and follow every instruction.
- After the completion of the installation process, you need to remove USB flash drive.
There are other methods also available online to download Windows 10 on PC. To download Windows 10 for PC, you need to make connection between USB with PC. After making the connection, restart your PC again. You will find keys that you can use to boot your device. Those keys you can use such as F12, F2, and Esc to boost your device.
Minimum Requirements to install Windows 10
- PC on which you want to install Windows 10.
- PC to format USB flash drive.
- Install Windows 10 on .iso or DVD.
- USB that has 5GB space
Last but not the least, the user can install not only Windows 10 using USB but he or she can also install Windows 7 by following same method. The user needs to make sure that before starting the installation process or download process, he or she must fulfill the minimum requirements. You can check the requirements above and start your installation and download process using USB.