Root Explorer apk is the best file manager app to access all the files present on your Android device. The Root Explorer APK consists Google Drive, Text Editor, Bookmarks, execute scripts, Multi-Tab options, Dropbox, permissions, sending files, zip files, image thumbnails, sending files, XML file viewer, box, remount. The app is basically used to open the root explorer for Android and PC. The Root Explorer also allows you to store data and information in the app safely and securely.
What is Root Explorer Apk?
The Root Explorer APK is the best-rooted file manager that let you access your system files and information about apps. The Root Explorer APK is a trendy app that you can use as instant file manager provided for the rooted device by which you can access the whole file system of Android device. The Root Explorer APK is developed in a unique manner that let you manage and save files from SD card and phone memory.
Root Explorer App
|Details||Root Explorer Properties|
|App Name||Root Explorer|
|Compatible||Android V4.0 & above|
Root Explorer: Features
- Manage Files: The user can manage and open files that you cannot do with an android file manager.
- Multiple Tabs: You can work on multiple tabs at the same point in time similarly like browsers.
- Access to hidden content: The user can access the hidden content present in their Android app.
- Fully support to the google drive, Dropbox, and other storage
- Equipped with wonderful features like SQLite database viewer, sending files via Bluetooth, selection of multiple files, email and other such features.
Root Explorer Pro: Features
- The user can search for any files and parameters stored as an information.
- If you want to convert freebies from gaming apps into goodies then you have to confirm using the code generated.
- Update files, documents, applications directly from the app.
- The user will get lots of settings and options to customize.
- The app helps in smooth functioning and easier to work.
- Integrates with Google Drive, DropBox, Box Cloud storage and network
- Open multiple tabs
- The user can edit the text content
- With its multi-select option, the user can select one or more files at a single point in time.
- The user can open, close, delete any files and folders.
- No restrictions.
Root Explorer Latest Version
Root Explorer Version 4.1.8
- Problem fixing of moving files from internal storage to SD card.
- Occasional Crash fixing using root explorer to open files.
Root Explorer Version 4.1.6
- Fixing of the problem of replacing files in Dropbox
- Tab size reduction and add your tab size preferences.
- Few other improvements in the performance.
Root Explorer Version 4.1.3
- You will find preferences to create a New folder, new files, and new tab.
- In the properties dialog, you will find file and folder counts in folder section.
- You can show and hide the Add button of preferences.
Minimum Requirements to download Root Explorer APK
- Works only on the rooted device.
- Android device with version 2.2 or higher.
- 4 MB free internal storage required
Free Download Root Explorer APK for Android
- The user must have the Root Explorer APK file on their Android phones.
- The user will find the app in third-app store so he or she requires making changes in the phone settings. Go to the settings part and then security and enable unknown sources.
- By enabling the unknown sources, the user can download the APK on his or her Android device.
- Click on download option and then install the Root Explorer on your Android device.