Want to access the admin account? Are looking for a way to log in as admin? The administrator account offers a lot of privileges. With earlier versions, the admin account was in-built and available to the user. But due to advancement in technologies, the admin login is no more available. Here, we have come up with a way on How to login as Administrator on Windows 7. You can successfully login as administrator by following some easy steps.
How to Login as Administrator on Windows 7
The admin account is disabled by default in Windows 7.You can enable the admin account by making changes in the system. Once you get access to the admin account, you can make changes to system files. There are certain applications that do not work until you get admin access. You should use the admin account, only when it’s necessary. Mistakes in making changes to the system files can lead to a lot of problems. Thus, you should ensure administrative privileges are used properly.
See More: Lucky Patcher Original
Admin Login Windows 7
Using the following steps you can easily login as administrator in Windows 7.
- First, open the Control Panel application on your system. You will find the app on the desktop. Alternatively, use the start button. Type control panel and search the system for the application.
- Open the System and Security tab.
- Scroll down and look for Administrative tools and click on the option. The option will open in a new window.
- You will find shortcuts to various administrative tools. Double tap on Computer Management.
- Once the Computer Management page of the window opens, tap on Local Users and Groups. The option will expand. Click on the folder with the name “Users”. The options of the Users folder will appear on the right pane.
- The first one in the list of Users is Administrator. Click on Administrator and uncheck the box for “Account is disabled”.
- Click on Ok so that the system saves the changes.
How to Login as Administrator in Windows 7
Here, the Local Security Policy will help you to login as admin in Windows 7,
- First, click on Start button. The bottom looks like a window and appears on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Search text box. Enter secpol.msc in the text box. At the top, you will see “secpol” folder. Run the secpol file as administrator. The Local Security Policy window will open.
- Click on Local Policies folder. From the options on the right pane, click on Security options.
- You will see a list of policies with their status. Click on “Account: Administrator Account Status” to open the file.
- Tap on the radio button for “Enabled”.
- Tap on ok to complete the process. Close the windows that are open.
- Restart the system for Windows 7 Administrator login.
Also, check: Freedom Apk
Login as Administrator in Windows 7
The queries on How to Login as Administrator on Windows 7 are solved here:
- First, tap on Start and type “cmd.exe” in the search box.
- The top result will show Command Prompt. Use the Run as Administrator option to open the file.
- You need to type a command for activating the admin account. Enter net user administrator/active: yes in the text field for the search bar.
- Tap on the Enter key
- The command will execute and makes changes to the system. Restart the system to login as admin Windows 7.